Thursday, February 1, 2007

For posterity's sake...

is why I have chosen to
disclose
this photo. Boy, what memories
it brings back!

While sharing this charming photo with my children I was disheartened to find that were but few individuals with whom they were aquainted. What a failing on my part.

I have a wonderful family. I have been influenced by them in infinite ways over the years; By them I have been accepted, succored and taught thus learning how to be tolerant, benevolent and discerning. I am proud of them and I am inspired by them; most especially, I am glad to be a part of them.

5 comments:

Chris Blakesley 1 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chris Blakesley 1 said...

Oops,

By Mom (missing in the photo) I meant Grandma. I see skinny Mom, of course.

and so it goes,

Dad

Ian said...

What a great picture! It appears that I am the one throwing a fit on the far left. My mom, who has a great haircut, is holding me. Is there any way you could scan that picture and email it to the rest of us? I would love to have it.

3703 said...

Thanks for sending all of those pictures. I was trying to figure out who "salaup-man" was, and how he was at the family picture, but then I kept reading and saw "and so it goes" and knew it was Uncle Chris. What is the meaning behind his Salaup-man? Reminds me of "super-dave".

Chantalle said...

good question i was wondering the same thing. i am going to vegas this
weekend and will get some answers...get back to you.