Friday, September 14, 2007

I LOVE Fall!!

Especially this year! Our family hit a milestone (at least for me) when school started this fall: ALL of my children are in school fulltime! Whoo-hoo! I have to be honest...I am LOVING all of my new found free time. I am spending it catching up with old friends, good books and much missed sleep!

I love to feel the cool weather creeping in...a good excuse (as if I needed one) to grab a good book, a soft blanket and curl up on the couch.

The leaves are changing awakening me to the beauty that surrounds me. The sights and sounds of the season give me pause; I have a longing for family and friends.

The knowledge of quickly approaching holidays excite me. I can't wait for the sweets of Halloween, the Thanksgiving Pizza and the new PJs received on Christmas Eve!

Happy Fall!

3 comments:

Spencer Davis said...

I'd have to say that Fall is my favorite time of the year as well. You should post some nice fall pictures of the trees up by your cabin.

3703 said...

I would like to know more about Thanksgiving Pizza.

Anonymous said...

I love fall, too - the date of our death:
October 30, 85 where she was DOA
and I was in a coma. Kinda morbid?
Possibly. Yet not if you ponder the
meaning of our lifelong demise, our
finite existence: she's waiting for her
bridegroom which is eXtraordinarily
eXpressive.. I'm DYING to meet you2
Upstairs away from this feeble, fallible,
finite façade. Wanna? Gonna? Lemme
show you how much you mean to me
by honoring the Mother of God:
● en.gravatar.com/MatteBlk ●
Cya soon, miss gorgeous...